Free online video tutorials!
Each week I release short videos, sharing tips & tricks for greater connection and intimacy during cancer treatments. Sometimes it's about sex, other times it's about connecting to the those around you (and yourself).
Click here or on the image to take a look!
Speaking events & written publications
- Australian Catholic University (ACU), guest presenter at Grade 1 Occupational Therapy online summit 'Inspiring OTs'. November-December 2020
- 'A touchy subject', collaborative online program for prostate cancer survivors 'Soft Penis Pleasure Training'. November 2020
- 'The Institute for Sex, Intimacy and Occupational Therapy', video interview 'Teach Me Sex'. October 2020
- Online sexuality summit, 'FEAST online; The Festival of Embodiment and Sexual Transformation'. Presenter and Q&A panelist, September 2020.
- Triple J 'The Hook Up', radio national interview and podcast recording on the topic 'Dating + Sex in a wheelchair'. August 2020
- The Age, article 'About last night: After breast cancer, feeling unsexy is depressing' by Maureen Matthews. August 2020.
- The Art of the Hook Up podcast, 'Chasing the big O with Tess from ConnectAble Therapies' with Georgie Wolf. August 2020.
- The Spicy Boudoir; The Maven's private diaries, podcast recording 'Talking about Sex, Cancer & Chemotherapy. Can they co-exist?' August 2020.
- The Sydney Morning Herald, article 'About last night: He's wonderful but wants an open relationship' by Maureen Matthews. July 2020.
- Curious Creatures podcast 'curious conversations about sex'. Q&A session with sex educators Georgie Wolf, Tamica Wilder, Roger Butler, June 2020.
- On advisory panel for development of disability friendly pleasure toys, for persons with dexterity and movement challenges, 'Handi'. June 2020.
- Online sexuality summit, 'Illuminate - Light your path to sexual wellness, embodiment & pleasure'. Presenter, facilitator and Q&A panelist, May 2020.
- Big Love Festival, at Second Story Studios. Co-facilitation on ethical non-monogamy with Roger Butler from 'Curious Creatures', November 2019.
- Curious Creatures podcast 'curious conversations about sex'. Discussing hosting event 'curiosity' with Roger Butler & Linda Kirkman, November 2019.
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre. Published, short creative non-fiction piece "Fly Screen" in collated written works 'Stories from Peter Mac', November 2019.
- Joy FM, 'The triple Bipass' radio show. Discussions on ethical non-monogamy with Roger Butler from 'Curious Creatures', October 2019.
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre. Exhibited creative non-fiction short story: "Prompts" at the 'Cracked Open' writers exhibition, October 2019.
- St Vincent's Hospital. Presentation for OT's: 'Occupational Therapy & Sexuality - A functional perspective', November 2018.
Interested in contacting me for public speaking or written works? Contact me via this link: Contact
Click on this link to read my Blog.